Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello :3
My first post will be about a cute and really easy DIY for shoes... <3
But first, I would like to tell you a little story about how I get this idea. ^^
Last week, I went downtown with my friends . While we went to the city my friends were talking about which shoes they would like to buy this summer ^^ I also wanted to join their conversation but I couldn't. :( Because for new shoes you need money but I didn't have money  at this moment because I already slaughtered my piggy bank last month for new make-up ;A;
So while we were shopping I thought of a cheaper possibility to have cute and unique shoes...and then I got it !!!
How about designing your own shoes..? It's absolutely unique and cute to walk with selfmade shoes *-* 

It's so easy to do and you will get a lot of compliments from others, for sure!!!

The only things you will need are:
- A pair of equal  flats, sneakers, espandrilles.... (whatever you like ^-^)
-  some coloured fabric pens I would recommend this one: 

You can draw whatever you would like on your shoes... :)

 So here are a few examples,  how I did some of my shoes. XDD


                                          I shaped my flats with some coloured random things like cats, clouds or                                                                                                                
                                          teardrops...


                                       In this picture I shaped my espadrilles with a modern ornaments.
                                      I started with some waves and continued with drawing circles and loops... :D


I shaped my sneakers with a cool panda-gang, whose had paint my sneakers with lots of 
color stains.    ^-^

Designing your shoes is a lot of fun but be careful of random prints alway keep a general print so that you can see this two shoes are a pair... ^-^
Have fun!!! <3 (/^-^)/

This was my first post. I hope you had fun reading this and maybe like to read my following posts :3

momo-nhi 


1 comment:

  1. Aww .. Thanks for sharing this tutorial <3 I really like those espradilles you designed hehe~
    But, where's your follow button hun? I's love to follow you!
    Anyways, keep blogging gurrl c:

    ReplyDelete